Summer Camp Registration Coming Soon!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR CRYSTAL THEATRE SUMMER CAMPS 2015!
- Storybook Theatre Afternoon Camp 3 1/2 - 5 years old June 8-June 12
- Broadway Blockbusters 5th-12th grade June 22-June 26
- The Snow Queen 5th-12th grade July 6th-July 18th
- Cinderella 1st-4th grade July 20th-July 25th
- Arts in the Park I 1st-8th grade July 20th-July 31st
- Trolls 5th-8th grade August 3rd-August 7th
- Arts in the Park II 1st-8th grade August 3rd-August 14th
Registration will be up soon!!
If you are in 5th - 7th grade, apply for the 2015 Matthew Chiappetta Memorial Scholarship!
Applications due by 8:00pm on Friday, March 6, 2015
Interviews/Auditions are on Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2:00pm at the Ben Franklin Theatre
Winner will be announced at the Matthew Chiappetta Memorial Concert on Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:00pm
Taught by Dance Dimensions leader & Crystal Theatre Choreographer
Are you feeling left out and left behind because your dancing skills are non-existent? Time to kick up your heels and gain some skills! You asked us to help, so we’re introducing this new class for 7th-college-age boys. Char will be using music from shows which feature male dancers to bring you up to speed in this 12-class session on Saturday mornings from 9:45-10:45am (right before Ellis Island rehearsals for those of you signed up for that show!). There will be 1 Thursday evening class to make up for missed Spring Break Saturday classes.
Saturdays: 9:45am - 10:45am
Starts: Saturday, February 21st (12 Sessions)